Monday, August 6, 2012

The Beginning of My Week

It's pretty nice to have a Sunday to get slowly back in the groove, after having such a wonderful Sabbath. Sabbath is a time to slow down after a busy week, to think about God, to study about God, to hear about God, and to talk to God.

Sunday I look forward to having pancakes or French toast. It used to be my thing to make pancakes and/or eggs for anybody who wanted them. Now, it's "our" thing. We decide what to have, then Teresa "helps" make them--so now it's "our" thing.

Monday is a good day, because I don't go to Easterday [my adult day program] on that day any more. I am looking forward to swimming at the Madonna pool today though. I can get away from Teresa. I don't mind telling my therapist "no". She had me do a bunch of exercises last time. Walking the width of the pool 5 or 6 times. It was alright.

More later.
Dean or Idaho (as dictated to wife)
P.S. In case you got a different idea, I have a very good wife. I am blessed, because I don't think any other woman would put up with me. (also dictated)

 my taskmaster, er therapist, at Madonna Rehab. Hospital and I

No comments:

Post a Comment