Saturday, August 11, 2012

The End of the Week

I guess I made it through another week. Both feet are on top of the ground. Although I count my blessings and name them one by one. One of my biggest blessings is a Christian wife and a daughter who is trying to be a Christian. I'm so thankful for a God who loves even me. I don't know who all I'll reach this coming week with the love of God. How miraculous it is.

My prayers are with all my loved ones and especially those friends of mine who are trying to be Christians. Lord willing, it won't be much longer till Jesus comes. We've been hearing that for several years now. Let's hope it won't be too long now.

And lest I should forget, I praise the Lord for some wonderful Christian friends, who have made life easier for me. Without mentioning any names, thank you for the help in life that I've received.

May Jesus come soon and take us with Him.

Good night,
Dean or Idaho

No comments:

Post a Comment